Monthly Meeting, 11/28/2009, 10:00 am

  • Dallas-NORM@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 21, 2009
      Reminder from: Dallas-NORM Yahoo! Group

      Title: Monthly Meeting

      Date: Saturday November 28, 2009
      Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the last Saturday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 12 hours, 4 minutes.
      Location: Turtle Creek Terrace Condominiums
      Notes: I live in a condo in the Uptown area of Dallas, near the McKinney/Lemmon intersection. The actual location of the meeting may change, so send your RSVP (positive or negative) to guyjonesDSL@... and we can make appropriate plans. For last-minute help in finding me, use my cell phone: 214-642-0919. It may not help to use that number before the day of the meeting, as it's not always turned on.

    • dalmusl
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 21, 2009
        Hey Guy.........Im gonna try to make this months NORM meeting.whats your address?

        James
        214-546-1601

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 23, 2009
          I'm gonna be outta town for the holiday weekend.  How bout we have a meeting on Dec 5?   Hope you can all come on Saturday, Dec 5.

          Guy
          *************************

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 24, 2009
            Sounds GREAT, but Clayton, Brad and I are going to be on the maiden voyage of
            Oasis of the Seas on Dec. 5th... and not back until the weekend before Christmas.

            I hope the meeting goes well, for those that are able to attend!!

            --

            Gordon Peterson II
            http://personal.terabites.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 27, 2009