Monthly Meeting, 9/26/2009, 10:00 am

  • Dallas-NORM@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2009
      Reminder from: Dallas-NORM Yahoo! Group

      Title: Monthly Meeting

      Date: Saturday September 26, 2009
      Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the last Saturday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 12 hours, 4 minutes.
      Location: Turtle Creek Terrace Condominiums
      Notes: I live in a condo in the Uptown area of Dallas, near the McKinney/Lemmon intersection. The actual location of the meeting may change, so send your RSVP (positive or negative) to guyjonesDSL@... and we can make appropriate plans. For last-minute help in finding me, use my cell phone: 214-642-0919. It may not help to use that number before the day of the meeting, as it's not always turned on.

    • Dallas-NORM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 25, 2009

        Date: Saturday September 26, 2009
        Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm