indy zoo

  • Amy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2008
      Yesterday was the first time i ever took Bryce to the Indy zoo.He was
      so excited about going.We went in there and went to see the fish and
      stuff first.He got to touch a shark.He touched it on its fin.Which was
      really cool.He got too see some seals and sea lions.He was tickled
      about the Wal- rus's,a polar bear.We went to the dolphin show and sat
      in the splash zone. He was with some other kids and got to get the
      dolphin to do a few tricks. i think the best part was when i found the
      splash park.It was so hot yesterday that the water was a welcome treat.
      It felt so good.Bryce had a blast! The next time we go I want to get
      there earlier.I would have gone sooner but it rained yesterday
      morning.SO i waited.There were some animals I wanted to see,but we
      didn't have time.
      hugs,
      amy walden