Hubby and 2 Dogs 4 Sale

  • Amy
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2008

      I have a 37 yr old husband for sale.His name is Edward.He is sexy with no hair and has lots of gray hair elsewhere.He's very sweet,can be for getful at times,favorite foods are ham and meatloaf.Has a good job making powerstroke diesel engines.Been there almost 14 yrs,

        I also have 2 beautiful full blooded boston terriers for sale.Both are female and have never been fixed.Love to eat and are very loveable dogs.

       Important information for you to know;you must invest in earplugs.As all 3 of them snore.If you don't get these you won't get any sleep.LOL* All 3 of them are very loving. There are no give backs.Once you get them they are yours..lol!

       If interested please e-mail me @ upacreekwithoutapaddle.com

      hugs,

      amy walden