Anyone Out There?

  • Misty Clark
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 12, 2007
      What does everyone think of Jr being with Gordon and Johnson?

      ~Misty
    • Misty Clark
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 20, 2008
        Hello Everyone! I think its about we all wake up and start talking
        about Dale Jr.!!!! Does anyone have any good pics of him? What about
        his pets? Have a great day!

        ~Misty Clark
        Owner
      • Jessica
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 20, 2008
          Hi hun! I think I have some pictures of Dale Jr to post....let me see
          here.....
          Jess
          --- In DaleJrAndPenPalsThatLoveToSwap@yahoogroups.com, "Misty Clark"