im new here

  • Hello from Tabitha
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2005

      Here's a little about me:

      I'm Tabitha 22 yrs old from GA (U.S.)! I like hanging out, sport's (specialy nascar racing or anything to do with racing) football, and baseball, riding my fourwheeler, surfing the internet, e-mailing, chatting online, playing online games, shopping, going to the movies, listening to music and just anything fun!!!

      I hope to hear from you soon until then take care.

      Bye Tabitha

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Misty Clark
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2005
        Hi Tabitha! Thanks for joining! Please fill out the datbase!!

        Misty Clark

        --- In DaleJrAndPenPalsThatLoveToSwap@yahoogroups.com, Hello from