DELICATE DUO IS BACK!

  • Stephanie
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2012
      Maybe you know Delicate Duo.
      It was a popular forum about Dakota and Elle.
      For some reason they closed the site and domain a few weeks ago.

      When I found that that out, I got the domain and had the mission to open a new Delicate Duo. Today it the day we open to the public :)
      We still need work and the forum is almost empty, but you can change that!

      Now you can talk about all stars, not only Dakota or Elle, but also about Denzel Washington, Joey King and YouTube stars like the SHAYTARDS!

      But there is match more, so check the new forum here http://delicate-duo.com/
      and we hope to see you there soon as a frequent visitor.