Dakota Fanning Covers 'Wonderland' April/May 2012

  • Stephanie
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2012

      Dakota Fanning Covers 'Wonderland' April/May 2012

      Dakota Fanning Covers 'Wonderland' April/May 2012
      Dakota Fanning graces the cover of Wonderland‘s April/May issue.
      Here’s what the 18-year-old actress had to share with the mag:
      On her breakout role in 2001′s I Am Sam: “For someone who’s that young to feel completely at home being filmed playing someone else, that really means that that’s where you belong. So that’s how I view that film as a whole – as a moment when I just realized, ‘I could do this. I could do this forever.’”
      On fame: “I’ve never really felt like a child star, that name always felt really odd to me. I’ve just felt like I was an actor at 6 and 7 and, you know, a child who happened to act. But when you turn 18 you’re seen as able to do more things and more roles.”
      On staying away from social media: “I just … I really don’t need to let people know where I am and what I’m doing. I feel like a lot of people want their privacy but yet they … tell people where they are. [Laughs] It’s just not for me. I don’t have a Facebook or Twitter and I won’t ever. There’s plenty of impostors out there! There’s enough Dakota Fannings on Twitter for all of us!”