Fanning World: Private Messages, Inactive Members

  • Stephanie
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2011
      Private Messages, Inactive Members
      This is a reminder that after November 30th, all private messages and inactive Members will be deleted as part of our annual clean-up.

      We will be deleting all PMs from the database, so if there is anything important in there please copy and paste it into a message and email it to yourself.

      If you are inactive, you received an email and have 14 days from the anniversary of your last login date to login. If you forgot your password, please use the lost password link; do not make a new account.