Fanning World: Power of youth: 25 Hollywood's hottest stars under 25 (I) (10) // 1 April 2010

  • Stephanie
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2010

      Power of youth: 25 Hollywood's hottest stars under 25 (I) (10)

      DakotaDakota Fanning started her career at the age of 5. Her brilliant performances that surmount the age caught the eyes of critics and filmmakers.

      She once cooperated with many Hollywood hot stars, for example: Robert DeNiro, Sean Penn, Tom Cruise etc.

      She has won numerous awards and is the youngest person ever to have been nominated for a Screen Actors Guild Award.

      Source: People's Daily Online