Fanning World: Site Feedback // 28 February 2010

  • Stephanie
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010

      Site Feedback

      Site NewsI am looking to revamp this site; I would like to re-build it from the ground up later this year, and the final version will open for New Year's 2011. This will give us plenty of time to think of ideas and implement as many as possible.

      For this to happen, we need YOUR ideas and YOUR feedback.

      1. What do you like about this fansite? This will help us decide which features are worth keeping.
      2. What would you improve or change about this fansite? This will help us improve what you don't like so the new site will be better.
      3. What new features, if any, would you like to see added?