Fanning World: Happy New Year! // 1 January 2009

  • Stephanie
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2009
      Happy New Year!
      The SiteHappy New Year everyone!

      1. I updated our rules. Make sure you're familiar with them before posting on this site.
      2. I also updated our banner history page, layout history page, and the girls' bios, filmographies, etc. because they were outdated.
      3. I added in new features: a friends list, where you can add other members as your friends; a new calendar panel that will have events and has all the birthdays of all the members; and Dakota's 15th Birthday Project info has been posted, so please check that out.
      4. Membership cards and Member Packets will be sent to all members hopefully by the end of the weekend.
      5. A rough draft version of the Winter Fanningzine is now available. We'll get the "coming soon" pages and the PDF/ZIP files up in the next few days.

      Happy New Year and enjoy!!! :D

    • Asrial Feeple
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2009
        Happy new year !!

        Http://asrialfeeple.deviantart.com

        Get your own email service at ZZN.COM.
      • John Mesh
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2009
          Happy New Year to you also -- and the Fannings!!