Some sad news- I have not seen this reported elsewhere

  • Glenn Abernathy
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2007
      Dakota and Elle's beloved grandfather, Bill Fanning, passed away last year of cancer on April 5, 2006 in Conyers, Georgia.  Here is a link to the obituary:

    • Stephanie
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2007
        This is very sad news. Lots of deaths have been happening lately...
        Bill Fanning - April 5, 2006 (age: ??) -- cancer
        Daniel Smith- September 10, 2006 (age: 20) -- accidental prescription drug overdose
        Pablo Santos- September 15, 2006 (age: 19)-- plane crash
        My Uncle David- October 19, 2006 (age: 40)-- unknown
        Anna Nicole Smith- February 8, 2007 (age: 39)-- unknown

        Also, I think it was near the end of 2005, my sister Jessica's friend Bianca (now in 5th grade) lost her baby brother to pneumonia. He was somewhere between 4 and 6 months of age. Luckily, after such a tragedy, her family was blessed with twin baby girls in 2006, but they will still never replace the lost son. :(

        And even though Dakota's grandfather had a longer life than some of the other recent deaths, he died of cancer, probably a painful death, and will be missed by his family nonetheless. May he rest in peace.