Poll results for DakotaFanning

  • DakotaFanning@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 1, 2006
      The following DakotaFanning poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: How do you feel about Dakota Fanning's upcoming film Hounddog?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - The content is terrible and disgusting , 3 votes, 16.67%
      - Her Mom is pushing her into a role that's too adult. , 2 votes, 11.11%
      - I don't see anything wrong with the role. , 5 votes, 27.78%
      - I'm glad Dakota chose to do this role. , 8 votes, 44.44%
      - I would see this movie regardless of whether Dakota was in it or not. , 0 votes, 0.00%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DakotaFanning

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • DakotaFanning@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 7, 2006
        The following DakotaFanning poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: What do you want our new Dakota & Elle Fanning site to be called?

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - Forever Fanning, 2 votes, 9.52%
        - Fanning World, 9 votes, 42.86%
        - Fanning Sisters, 5 votes, 23.81%
        - Lovely Fanning, 2 votes, 9.52%
        - Totally Fanning, 3 votes, 14.29%

        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 25, 2006
          The following DakotaFanning poll is now closed. Here are the
          final results:

          POLL QUESTION: Would you like to continue receiving updates from Lovely Dakota and Golden Slumbers in the group messages?

          CHOICES AND RESULTS
          - No, 0 votes, 0.00%
          - Yes, 16 votes, 100.00%

          Message 4 of 13 , Jan 16, 2007
            The following DakotaFanning poll is now closed. Here are the
            final results:

            POLL QUESTION: What should we get Dakota for her 13th birthday? The descriptions for all the items can be found online (http://www.findgift.com/Occasions/Birthday/13th-Birthday/Her/).

            CHOICES AND RESULTS
            - Hugs and Kisses Personalized ID Bracelet with Crystals , 1 votes, 7.14%
            - Girl's Sterling Silver Heart Locket, 2 votes, 14.29%
            - Initial "A" Necklace & Trinket Box, 0 votes, 0.00%
            - The Birthday Times , 1 votes, 7.14%
            - Thirteen Wishes Bracelet , 10 votes, 71.43%

            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 29, 2009
              The following DakotaFanning poll is now closed. Here are the
              final results:

              POLL QUESTION: Are you going to buy or rent "Hounddog" when it comes to DVD?

              CHOICES AND RESULTS
              - Yes, 18 votes, 75.00%
              - No, 1 votes, 4.17%
              - I'm thinking about it, 5 votes, 20.83%

              http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DakotaFanning

              http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/general.html
            • DakotaFanning@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 13 , Aug 29, 2009
                The following DakotaFanning poll is now closed. Here are the
                final results:

                POLL QUESTION: Dakota in "New Moon"?

                CHOICES AND RESULTS
                - Thumbs up, 8 votes, 88.89%
                - Thumbs down, 1 votes, 11.11%
                - I don't really care either way, 0 votes, 0.00%

                Message 7 of 13 , Jan 1, 2013
                  The following DakotaFanning poll is now closed. Here are the
                  final results:

                  POLL QUESTION: Dakota's 19th Birthday Project Theme?

                  CHOICES AND RESULTS
                  - Being a teenager, 3 votes, 30.00%
                  - England/Scotland, 4 votes, 40.00%
                  - The Twilight Saga, 0 votes, 0.00%