Welcome

  • Hadley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2005
      Welcome to the group! Greetings and salutations! As with all of my
      other groups, this one was created for you, the group member. So make
      yourself at home, feel free to chat and get to know others. After
      about 30 days of activity, the groups boards, data base, photo
      section, links and polls will open up. This is to assure the group is
      going to remain open before I put it on the list of groups that must
      be monitored daily to keep spammers out and the group members happy.

      The rules are simple:

      Have respect for other group members and their opinions. Anyone that
      is found to be abusive of another will be removed.

      Stay on topic of the group. I offer dozens and dozens and dozens of
      groups. If you would like to see more feel free to join me @
      and sign up for as many as you like, but each group is meant to stay
      focused to the subject at hand.

      No Spam, no Spam sandwiches, no grilled Spam.......just no Spam at
      all. If you are advertising or selling an item, or yourself, (your
      webacm etc) then I am sure there are hundreds of websites waiting just
      for you. This is not one of them. The group is moderated so your posts
      will not be approved and you will just find yourself removed from the
      group. Might as well not bother, that is time you could use to offer
      your goods elsewhere.

      Have fun! Do not wait for me to open up the subject, go ahead and chat
      away. There are days when I have free time to update groups and then
      there may be a week or two when my schedule is so mad that all I am
      able to do is approve the messages that come through. So please do not
      miss out on posting and enjoying others because you are waiting for me
      to give you permission. Cozy up, grab some refreshments and sit in
      front of the fire. I would love to hear what you have to say!

      Happy Season~

      Hadley