3yahoo group

  • Erienne Puleio
    May 21, 2008
      Hi everyone,

      Sorry I've been amiss since we met 2 months ago. I wanted to remind everyone
      that Meaghan has created a yahoo group for our specific daisy troop. This
      email group will be used for activities, meeting places etc and any other news
      for our troop. Please join if you haven't already so we can be connected with
      relation to meetings, events, schedules, etc...

      Also, I'd like us to consider our calendar to create some play dates so that
      our girls can get to know each other.

      Thanks again!!

      Erin