Seeing The True Nature of Things ...

  • Hai Nguyen
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2009
    • 1 Attachment
    • 67 KB
    Hello friends,

    Presently, I am in California and will be visiting my teacher's monastery on Mt Madonna.    I will be coming back just in time for the December sitting group and pot-luck dinner on 15 December .  At this gathering, I would like to share with you a talk on "Seeing the True Nature of Things."  In the mean time, I would like to share with you the attached article titled "It Isn't About The Trash Can."  This is an interesting article with a few important researchs & findings on seeing the true nature of things.  Enjoy reading and let me know if you have any comments or questions (so I can prepare ) before the meeting.

    I hope that everyone will be able to attend the 15 Dec special end of the year gathering startring at 6:30 PM.  And may be we can take a group picture together.

    Have a mindful week,
    Hai