NOVEMBER SITTING GROUP MEETING DATE

  • Hai Nguyen
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16, 2009

      Dear friends,

      The November sitting group at Judy’s home in Arlington is on Tuesday 3 November at 7 PM.  At this meeting, We would like to propose the discussion topic of “Is there anything wrong with attachment ?”.   This is an interesting topic and as some of us had expressed at last weekend Autumn retreat that “It is normal that we attached to our love one ...”,  “The practice should not make us into people that have no feelings, no attachment.”  What do you personally think? J  We hope that you can join us at next month meeting to share your thoughts and listen to others.

      We have also posted photos from last weekend retreat at Sinh Thuc Meditation Center.  Please visit our web page at http://www.sinhthuc.org/.  The photos are on the main English page, give a few seconds and see the photos rotate.

      Have a wonderful weekend,

      Hai

    • Kim Moore

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 26, 2009
          Hai,

          Thanks for the pics.  I am looking forward to attending the November sitting.

          Bruce

          --
          Bruce D. Gill
          RedCraneandTurtle