HAPPINESS IS ONLY GRIN DEEP (:-))

  • Hai Nguyen
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2009

    Hello Friends,

    Last week, we came together to meditate at Judy’s home and had an in-depth discussion on the meditation techniques.  Thanks to everyone that were present and asked the “very tough” questions J.  I hope that everyone found the meeting beneficial.  For me personally, I was in “bliss” J The next sitting group meeting will be in November, since we will have a weekend retreat on 10-11 Oct on “The Art of Transforming Negative Emotions” at Sinh Thuc Meditation Center.  I hope to see everyone there.

    To make your week even more enjoyable, I would like to share with you a writing on “Happiness is Only a Grin Deep.”  Enjoy reading and do yourself, your love one, your family, your co-workers, the community and the whole country some goods by start smiling J.

    Happy smiling and Have a pleasant week.

    Hai