THIS MONTH SITTING GROUP MEETING IS ON 28th JULY

  • Hai Nguyen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2009

    Hello friends,

    As soon as we announced the July sitting group meeting date, I learned that I will be out of town that week L.  Judy was very nice to agree to accommodate us on Tuesday 28 July.  Please mark your calendar.  I have also updated the Yahoo mailing list to send out a reminder a few days before the meeting.

    At this meeting, I would like to share with you a talk on “The Five Mindfulness Training”.  This is a continuation of last month talk on Sitting meditation, Is that all we need to practice?”.   For your information, I have included a one page reading material on the Five Mindfulness training.  Please take a look before the meeting.

    I will be out of town starting tomorrow without access to email.  I am looking forward to see everyone on 28 July.

    Enjoy the Summer.

    Hai