UPCOMING MEDITATION EVENTs

  • Hai Nguyen
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2009
      Hello friends,

      This month, the sitting group meeting will be on Tuesday May 26th at 7PM.  We will meet at Judy's home in Arlington.  At this meeting, I would like to share with you a talk on "False Fear".  There are normally two kind of fears: Ordinary fear and False fear.  False fear often caused a lot of difficulty in our life.  I would like to share with you a few tips on how to first recognize it and then slowly transform it.  Please let Judy know if you can come to the meeting.  In addition, are you interested to have a pot-luck dinner together at this meeting or may be the next meeting?  Please let the group know.  Thanks.

      I have also been invited to give a talk on "Mindfulness Meditation and Healing" at the Virginia Hospital Center in Arlington on Thursday 28 May.  This event is free and open to the public.  Please visit our website at http://www.sinhthuc.org/ for the exact time and location.

      I am hoping to see everyone at these wonderful events.
      Hai