WHICH PERSONALITY TYPE ARE YOU? (:-))

  • Hai Nguyen
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9, 2009

      Hello friends – please read the attachment.

      Hai

    • macewentj@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 9, 2009

        Hai,

        Thanks for the Questionaire. Will you also be posting the answers on this yahoo group? I was really looking forward to joining the weekend retreat in WV but found out I have  a Kitchen and Bath show to go to in Atlanta that weekend. I definitely want to go to the next one though.

        Take Care

        Thomas J MacEwen
        Homecrest Cabinetry
        Mid Atlantic Sales Associates
        7032013144 cell
        8043788271 fax

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 10, 2009

          Good morning Tom,

          After next week sitting group meeting, I will send out the answer key for people that could not be at the meeting.

          Glad to hear that you were planning to attend the April weekend retreat.  The great news is once you have the intention, it is just a matter of time J

          Enjoy your week,