The Awakening Tree ...

  • Hai Nguyen
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2012

      Hello friends,
      This Saturday, we will have a meditation workshop on "The Buddha's Teachings on Happiness" in Reston, VA.  I hope that you can join us for a day of learning and practicing to end the year on a wonderful note.  It will be a great opportunity to meet like minded friends and to refresh, deepen the practice of well-being.
      I would also like to share with you a recent photo of a few hundred years old Banyan tree.  This is the same type of tree that the Buddha meditated and awakened a few thousand years ago (:-))
      Hai

    • Nadia Taran
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 27, 2012
        Hai,
        I will be at a memorial service for a friend.  Sorry miss this wonderful opportunity at my old workplace.
        Nadia