Nov 6 Sitting Group Meeting

  • Hai Nguyen
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2012

    Hello friends,
    The November sitting group meeting will be on Tuesday Nov 6 from 7PM to 8:30PM at John Beier's home in Annandale, VA.  At the meeting, I will share with you a talk on "Creating New Life Options and Live to Our Full Potentials".  I hope that you can join us for a wonderful gathering and please let John (Beier.John@...) know, so he can plan accordingly.
    Looking forward to see everyone,
    Hai
    P.S. - Attached are a few photos of the beautiful Fall season from last week retreat at Sinh Thuc Meditation Center