Let have some fun and experiment ...

  • Hai Nguyen
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2012

      Good morning,
      I agreed with Terry and Ly (:-))  If we can practice both techniques then it is great.  This is a case where the more the merrier.  However, if we are busy which most of us are, and we can only able to practice one.  Which one would we choose and why?  Instead of thinking about it, let have some fun and actually experience it (:-))  For the next week, may I suggest that we intentionally practice one technique for a few days then switch to the other technique for a few days.  Afterward, share with the group your experiences and thoughts on the benefits (:-))
      Hai
      P.S. - I hope that everyone are fine after the Friday night storm.