RE: Welcome to the "Sit for Oneself and Sit for the World" Meditation Group

  • Hai Nguyen
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7 10:55 AM

      We have 3 more people joining the group.  We presently have

      ·      Nadia and David in Washington DC

      ·      Judy and Hiromi in Arlington, VA

      ·      John in Annandale, VA

      ·      Kim-Anh in Falls Church, VA

      ·      Montrese in Alexandria, VA

      ·      Cathy in Fairfax, VA

      ·      Bruce in Dale City, VA

      ·      Tom in Midlothian, VA

      ·      Danielle in Frederick, MD

      Welcome everyone.  Everyone email address has been added to the DailySittingMeditation@yahoogroups.com email list.  This will make our sharing and communication easier.  All you have to do is send to the group email address and everyone will get your email.

      Please do not forget to send in your photos J  In addition, it would be nice to have a photo of you, so later on we can publish a virtual group photo with everyone face, 21st Century style J

      Any questions on how one should sit at home each day?

      Hai

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7 12:00 PM