August Sitting Group Meeting

  • Hai Nguyen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2011

      Hello friends,

      Last night, I just returned from the Meditation Center.
      And this morning, I am trying to catch up on email and then shortly will be heading to the airport for Georgia for a week.  I know some of you have sent me emails in the past weeks, I will try my best to reply to your emails in the next weeks.

      For the month of August, our sitting group meeting will be on August 23rd at Janet’s home in Arlington.  Please mark your calendar.

      Enjoy a mindful week,

      Hai
      P.S. –
      I would like to share with you a few photos at the Nectar Outdoor Hall during a recent retreat at Sinh Thuc Meditation Center.  In the second photo, do you recognize the Bell Master (the person on the right) that sitting with me on the stage during the Dharma Talk?  J

      P1120935_S.jpg

      P1120942_S.jpg