Have a Wonderful Long Weekend (:-))

  • Hai Nguyen
    Message 1 of 8 , May 27, 2011

    Hello friends,

    It has been a while since we last communicated.  I hope that everyone are well.  A few weeks ago, we completed the 10-weeks meditation class at the Northern Virginia Community College in Alexandria.  My schedule has also been quite full with programs at Sinh Thuc Meditation Center and Greenspring in Springfield.

    I would like to wish everyone a wonderful and relaxing long weekend with family and friends.  I would also like to share with you a great writing from Zen teacher Thich Nhat Hanh on “Walk like a Buddha”.  This weekend, let practice walking like a Buddha to bring about peace and happiness for ourselves and our love ones.

    Hai
    P.S. – The next sitting group meeting is on Tuesday June 14 at 7 PM.  I think Judy is on vacation.  We can have the meeting if someone else would like to host the gathering.  Please let us know.  Thanks.

  • Judy James
    Message 2 of 8 , May 27, 2011
      I am not on vacation and can host the meeting on the 14th of June.
      Judy

      Message 3 of 8 , May 29, 2011
        from italy all my best to everyone, i will be back for the summer. Mirte

        [Attachment(s) from Hai Nguyen included below]

        Message 4 of 8 , May 31, 2011

          Thank you Judy for hosting the June 14 Sitting group meeting.  Thanks everyone for letting us know.

          Looking forward to see and practice with the group in a few weeks.
          Hai

          P.S. – I would like to share a few photos from the recent Buddha Birthday Meditation retreat at Sinh Thuc Meditation Center

          P1110679_.jpg

          hinhbia old 112.jpg

          P1110802_.jpg

          I am not on vacation and can host the meeting on the 14th of June.

          Judy

        • Jean Taczak
          Message 5 of 8 , Jun 7, 2011

            Sorry I couldn’t make it to meditation this evening.  Came home after work & just couldn’t get back out on the roads again.  So will do my meditation at home this evening.

            Jean

          • Luu Nguyen
            Message 6 of 8 , Jun 7, 2011
              I believe it's next week June 14?

              Message 7 of 8 , Jun 7, 2011
                Yes it is.  At my house.

                Judy

                Message 8 of 8 , Jun 7, 2011
                  Jean,
                  The group is meeting here on Tuesday the 14th.
                  Judy