2011 First Sitting Group Meeting on Jan 26

  • Hai Nguyen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2011

      Hello Friends,

      I am happy to announce that the first Sitting Group gathering for this year is on Wednesday Jan 26th from 7 PM to 8:30 PM at John Beier’s home in Annandale, VA.  At this first meeting, I will share with you a talk on “Right View.”  Having a wholesome view, a Right view is said to be a requisite for a happy life.  I hope that you can join us next Wednesday, and together we will set the right view for the year

      Please let John Beier (Beier.John@...) know if you can attend the sitting group.  Looking forward to see everyone.

      Hai