A Beautiful Day to Live ...

  • Hai Nguyen
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2010

      Hello friends,

      For your information, next week is the Buddha birthday.  This year, it would be our teacher 2,xxxth birthday celebration.  Do you know the exact Buddha birthday?
      J    As you contemplate on that, I would like to share with you the following reminder as we are getting ready for a beautiful cool weekend – “There is only one minute in which you are alive: this minute, here and now.  The only way to live happily is by accepting each minute as an unrepeatable miracle.”

      This morning, I will be heading to Sinh Thuc Meditation Center for a Vietnamese weekend retreat with the title “Nourishing Our Baby Buddha.”  I would like to wish everyone a wonderful weekend.

      Hai

    • orisabg@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 2010
        Thanks for that timely reminder. Have a wonderful weekend.

        Bruce

        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T