329Sep 25 "Planting the Seeds of Happiness" Monthly Sitting Group Meeting

  • Hai Nguyen
    Sep 21, 2012

      Hello friends,

      Next Tuesday Sep 25, we will have the monthly sitting group meeting at John's home in Annandale, VA from 7 PM to 8:30 PM.  This month, I will share a talk titled "Planting the Seeds of Happiness."  Please let John know if you can join us.  I am looking forward to practice with everyone.
      I would also like to invite you to visit the facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hai-Nguyen/180535832038069#!/pages/Hai-Nguyen/180535832038069 to view recent sharing on "Stress Out? Try Mindfulness Meditation" a US & World News Report, A wonderful spirit on dealing with life challenges, Photos from the Old Growth Redwoods forest, …
      See everyone next Tuesday (:-))
      Hai