328Sep 25th Monthly Sitting Group in Annandale, VA

  • Hai Nguyen
    Sep 3, 2012

      This month, the Sitting group will be on Tuesday Sep 25th from 7 PM to 8:30 PM at John Beier's home in Annandale.  At this gathering, I will share with you a talk on "Planting the Seeds of Happiness".  Meditation practioners are kind of gardeners.  They are the gardeners of the mind.  The mind gardeners are constantly planting and nurturing the seeds of happiness.  Please join me and together we will share the teaching and ways to cultivate a beautiful and happy garden of the mind.    Please let John (Beier.John@...) knows if you will be joining us.  I am looking forward to see everyone.

      Hai
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hai-Nguyen/180535832038069