      From: DailySittingMeditation@yahoogroups.com [mailto:DailySittingMeditation@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of hiromi isobe
      Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 9:21 PM
      To: DailySittingMeditation@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [DailySittingMeditation] Living Well without Regrets

      Hello,

      Thank you for sharing the good article.   I can relate myself to courage to express my feelings and let/chose myself be happier.

      As a high school teacher,  I suppress my feelings with others all the time.   Thanks to Hai,  I have been meditating over 100 days this year so far.   I am not sure what exactly I gained from meditation, however I noticed that my health is improving and I am learning hot to work with thoughts that comes up frequently that upsets me.

      Hiromi