      From: Ok May <okmay2002@...>
      To: mindfulnessmeditation@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2012 12:03 PM
      Subject: Re: [mindfulnessmeditation] July 16th Meditation Group Meeting, 7/16/2012, 11:00 pm

      Please verify and firm the time.  The meditaion is around midnight?

      From: mindfulnessmeditation@yahoogroups.com <mindfulnessmeditation@yahoogroups.com>
      To: mindfulnessmeditation@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, July 11, 2012, 7:18 PM

      Reminder from: mindfulnessmeditation Yahoo! Group

      Title: July 16th Meditation Group Meeting

      Date: Monday July 16, 2012
      Time: 11:00 pm - 12:30 am
      Location: Judy James's home in Arlington, VA
      Notes: At the July Sitting group meeting, Hai will share a talk on Skillful Means, the Ways to bring Love & Joy into our life. Please email Judy ...