February 11 Day 42 WALKING Trail beside stream, Fragrant pine. Rocky red earth, Steep mountain. Walking may be a good metaphor for spiritual life, but theresue_in_nj
39. FROM of old there are not lacking things that have attained Oneness. The sky attained Oneness and became clear; The earth attained Oneness and became calm;sue_in_nj
38. HIGH Virtue is non-virtuous; Therefore it has Virtue. Low Virtue never frees itself from virtuousness; Therefore it has no Virtue. High Virtue makes nosue_in_nj
You will receive one module of the Dao De Ching every day in your mailbox to contemplate and to keep in mind for that day. Please feel free to comment on the daily post and share your ideas and thoughts on each section.
The discussion on this list will relate strictly to the lessons sent out. Any solicitations for courses, books, pamphlets or just plain spam will be deleted, and depending upon the context of the post, will result in immediate ejection from the group, at the moderator's discretion.
- May 21, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.