Colorado Swordfighting Community

  • Julieanna
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2009
      I'd like to promote more of a community in Colorado swordfighting.
      Especially since the Wreckreation nation show is about to air on The
      Discovery Channel. We might very well be getting a LOT of new recruits.
      A strong community is vital to keeping recruits around.

      Please feel free to share ideas for how we can improve the Colorado
      Swordfighting community :)

      http://colodagorhir.proboards19.com/index.cgi

      Wreckreation nation info;
      http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/wreckreation-nation/highlights.html
      Dagorhir's Badon Hill episode airs Tuesday Jan 20th