We find that:
* We learn well when we help each other to learn.
* Some topics are best "explored" rather than "taught".
* Sometimes a "learning buddy" is more help than a formal teacher.
* The "need to know" for a practical purpose is a great motivator for learning.
* The Internet helps us to find "learning buddies" as well as factual information.
Dadamac Learners has developed from Teachers Talking and other connected groups, and it brings them together. We learn according to the interests and learning needs of our members, and we encourage newcomers to join us.
The Learning Leader for this group is Pamela McLean. She writes a blog called LearnByDoing
- Dec 8, 2008
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.