RE: [Dabrowa_Mazowieckie_Village_Poland] Wojcik

  • Steven
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2009

      Hi Bobbi,

      Thanks for your post – I have looked through a recent very incomplete list of names I have for the town, but there are no Wojciks listed.  There are many many Dabrowa’s in Poland , and if  Stanislaus left a town called Dabrowa in ~1907, then it highly probable that he actually came form a different Dabrowa.  This town only changed its name from Duplowice to Dabrowa in ~1935. At this stage I haven’t had an opportunity to search any detailed archival records as non are currently available within the LDS family history centre achives.

      Hope this is of some assistance

      Steve