Wojcik

  • bobbiluce
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2009
      Anyone named that in your Polish Dabrowa message center? Looking for Stanislaus who left Poland 1907-1911. Any Wojciks in Dabrowa that I can contact? (wojeck,wujak etc.)Bobbi
    • Steven
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 27, 2009

        Hi Bobbi,

        Thanks for your post – I have looked through a recent very incomplete list of names I have for the town, but there are no Wojciks listed.  There are many many Dabrowa’s in Poland , and if  Stanislaus left a town called Dabrowa in ~1907, then it highly probable that he actually came form a different Dabrowa.  This town only changed its name from Duplowice to Dabrowa in ~1935. At this stage I haven’t had an opportunity to search any detailed archival records as non are currently available within the LDS family history centre achives.

        Hope this is of some assistance

        Steve