Friday update - 10th June

  • simon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2011
      Hi all,

      Another week flies by and the current season of 'Doctor Who' comes to a close until the Autumn. And what an episode 'Good Man' was! Full of punch, panache and style with characters, action and heartbreak. Yet having said that, I'm not convinced totally with the plotting and hope that Moffatt can pull together some of those dangling plot strands.

      It's also given me cause to start looking to how I'm going to model the season within DWSSG and what Characters will go in etc. I'm hanging back though and won't do the realease until the second half of the season. I'll do a bumper expansion featuring as much as I can cram in probably in early 2012. I'm open to requests though and have already started thinking about it...

      I'll do some totalling of our polls for the season here too and publish the results on Monday so anyone who wants to vote for the latest episode has until Saturday to do it!

      Thanks for the feedback on 'Storylines' - again, I'd appreciate a poll entry if you could.

      I should be able to show you the first set of Ally cards next weekend too - all from the Core set.

      I'm working on 'Hollywood' for September at the moment and it's shaping up nicely. Want to star in a movie? Attend the Oscars? Meet some famous Hollywood stars? It's all in there...

      There's a great discussion over at BGG about new Actions for the game too - at least 5 new ones that will enhance games. These will see 'official' release later in the year. Any suggestions you have to add to the mix would be gratefully accepted.

      A big welcome to some new members here too - I hope you enjoy exploring the game and all the expansions.

      Simon