We have built to home-brew repeaters using DVRPTR and in both cases we tried using an IC-207. It works fine as a receive radio but we could never get thebobstep
Hi Steve, I gave up trying to use an IC 207 with both the V1 and the V3 board. Both exhibited high bit errors on RX. The audio level into the DVRPTR board isg6crf
got it working now but the auto is all r2d2tibs01_1999
long term support of the original amateur radio DVRPTR_V1 board.
Future development of software and firmware will be highly encouraged.
- Dec 2, 2012
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.