Re: [DVRPTR_V1] DVRPTR_V1

  • Bruce Given
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 31, 2012
      Gentlemen,
      Just to clear things up...
      Paul is correct that pipemsg has a very small amount of some boards left over that they are getting rid of
      he is also correct that they don't have any cases.

      Just a reminder that we will be in production on the DVRPTR_V1 in Feb 2013 if you need a board
      between now and Feb I would suggest that you grab what Pipemsg have available

      If you are in Europe, Jan can help you with a case , If you are in the Americas or the rest of the World
      then I can help you with a case just email me of list at bruce.given@...

      May I wish you all a healthy and Happy New Year

      kindest regards
      Bruce Given
      VE2GZI

      On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 7:32 AM, Paul Phillips <PAUL.SIMON@...> wrote:

      Hi All

      I see http://shop.dvrptr.de/product_info.php?products_id=6 have the version 1 board in stock, also the Ambe board, but no cases.

      Regards

      Paul

      G7KBR sysop of MB6EG

      No virus found in this message.

      No virus found in this message.

      I’d rather live in a world full of eccentric thinkers than one full of unthinking consumers.