Wait times for delivery?

  • kg9dw
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 10, 2014

      Bruce, what's the latest on the backlog for a board? Any news you can share on your supplier ramping up production?

      We're anxiously awaiting our unit so that we can complete the build out of our repeater here in Central Illinois.

      Thanks!

      Mike

      KG9DW

    • Bruce Given
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 10, 2014
        Hi Mike
        I am hoping to have boards next week, as I mentioned in my last email
        we where originally looking at end Feb but he has managed to pull things in and is promising me  boards next week
        I will keep you all in the loop
        regards
        Bruce
        VE2GZI

        --
        I’d rather live in a world full of eccentric thinkers than one full of unthinking consumers.
      • kg9dw
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 10, 2014

          Very good....neat to have a product in such demand, isn't it?!?

          73,

          Mike

        • Bruce Given
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 10, 2014
            Hi Mike,

            Well if it was not for loyal customers like you , I would not be doing this.

            I apologize for longer delays than I had prepared for , I really thought I had enough to cover me
            over the Christmas and CM move period ... Oh well we live and learn !!

            Thanks again, for the patronage !

            as soon as I know more I will let you know

            regards
            Bruce

            I’d rather live in a world full of eccentric thinkers than one full of unthinking consumers.
          • g6crf
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 11, 2014

              Hi Bruce, is there any news on the AMBE board for the V1 yet please

              Thanks

              Terry

              G6CRF

            • Bruce Given
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 11, 2014
                Hi Terry
                the AMBE2020 will be available in March.
                I think I have mentioned to the list I have been focusing on getting caught up on the DVRPTR_V1's
                as there is a lot more people waiting for them than there is on the AMBE

                Sorry about the wait

                Regards
                Bruce
                VE2GZI

                On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 8:40 AM, <g6crf@...> wrote:

                Hi Bruce, is there any news on the AMBE board for the V1 yet please

                Thanks

                Terry

                G6CRF

                --
                I’d rather live in a world full of eccentric thinkers than one full of unthinking consumers.
              • Michael Orelski
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 15, 2014
                  Basic rule of good business: A superior quality item with superior service always results in high demand. I've experienced both with DVRPTR_V1 and Bruce.
                  Thanks again
                  73
                  Mike (N3GKS)

                  Sent from my iPad