Re: [DVRPTR_V1] First Update

  • petem001@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 20, 2012
      Hey! good news! Will there be ways to pick up locally?

      Pierre

      VE2PF

      Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2012 12:55 PM
      Subject: RE: [DVRPTR_V1] First Update

      Bruce, is that including or excluding sales tax?  From where will
      they be shipped?

      --fred

      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 20, 2012
        Hi Pierre
        I am sure we can work something out :-)
        regards
        Bruce G

        --- In DVRPTR_V1@yahoogroups.com, <petem001@...> wrote:

        > Hey! good news! Will there be ways to pick up locally?
        >
        > Pierre
        >
        > VE2PF

      • bruce.given
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 20, 2012
          Hi Fran
          noted , I have located a source of 6 pin mini din male to male cables
          they are 1.5 meters (5 foot) will add maybe $2.00 to the cost

          I will go ahead and get them ordered
          regards
          Bruce G

          --- In DVRPTR_V1@yahoogroups.com, Fran Miele <fran@...> wrote:

          > Having the cables come with the unit was a plus when I bought my 1st board.
          > I think you should make them available. If not the USB at least the 6 pin
          > DIN
          >
          > --Fran, W1FJM
          >

          > <http://www.ccdl.us/>
          > <http://www.miele-family.com/weather>
          >

          > IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential.
          > They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received
          > this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and do not
          > disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.
          >

          > On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 12:44 PM, bruce.given <bruce.given@...> wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > Hello,
          > >
          > > Firstly I wanted to say thanks for the great support and the community
          > > spirit that has been going on here
          > > Thank you to all involved especially to the guys that have uploaded
          > > files and documentation.
          > >
          > > As we promised to keep every body abreast of whats going on
          > > Here is the first of the updates !!.
          > >
          > > Pricing
          > > 1. Bare Board assembled and tested $90.00 USD (Approx 68 Euros )
          > > 2. Board assembled and tested with the original case $105 USD (Approx 80
          > > Euros)
          > > ( based on feedback we will not be supplying USB or Mini Din Cables
          > > but we can look into this if people are interested )
          > >
          > > Shipping will be additional but we will be using air mail to help keep
          > > shipping costs low
          > > ( we will be charging actual shipping costs only !)
          > > there will be various options that we can discuss on a individual
          > > basis to help with different destination countries
          > > and their customs procedures.
          > >
          > > Payment will be with Paypal , We will NOT be taking payments till the
          > > boards are ready to ship to the individual users
          > >
          > > Initial boards are still on track for February 2013
          > >
          > > thanks again and I look forward to any feedback
          > >
          > > regards
          > > Bruce Given
          > > VE2GZI

        • Fran Miele
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 20, 2012
            Great! I think that will help a lot of people.

            --Fran

          • Will