Update on RPI +G4KLX+DVRPTRv1+Kenwood TM-D700

  • El Erby
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20, 2013
      Hello All,

      After weeks of trying to get everything to work.  We now have success.  Before I continue, I want to thank all of you that for your support and efforts.

      Special Thank to Adrian VK4TUX, Terry W5TMP, and Roy WJ5Z.

      1. I updated the IRCDDB Gateway and Repeater to the latest versions.
      2. Roy and I went through all of the settings in the config files line by line.
      3. TX & RX are set to inverse.
      4. TX level set to 13.

      Now, I am off to getting the DVAP, ICOM 7000, and Motorola repeater to work.  I am also leaning how to use my NEW ICOM 51ad.  I will setup different SD cards for each option.  I will keep the group posted on my progress.

      The saga continues...Stay Tuned!

      --
      El Erby
      DJ at Large
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 21, 2013
        You can store multiple configurations on a single SD card, with different file names, and just load them to the ID-51 main memory through the menu system.