DV-RPTR_V1 Repeater & ircDDB Gateway on Raspberry Pi

  • Wisnu YB0AZ
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2013
      Hello

      I am new D-Star SysOp and user, now has an experiment with the DVRPTR_V1
      firmware version 1.80k DV-RPTR R.2012-08-09 and Raspberry PI Ver B.
      I'm planning to make a homebrew D-STAR repeater with DVRPTR_V1 modem and
      G4KLX ircDDB software.

      I've registered my repeater callsign YD0ZUB for use in this purpose.
      When I try to use it in Simplex Repeater Mode, with DPLUS disabled and
      connected to ircDDB network ( with registered ircDDB repeater callsign
      not my own callsign ) I only can call the other people but I can not hear
      them when they reply on my call. (TX ONLY NO RX).

      But it's working fine when I try to use it for hotspot and connected to
      the DPlus reflector (REF001C), I can made 2 way QSOs with anybody in
      the REF001C. (I use my personal callsign to login to the DPlus Ref001C)
      The softwares that I used are DV-RPTR Repeater version 20130622 and
      ircDDB Gateway version 20130622 on Debian Wheezy HF 09-02-2013.
      Could you please help me to make it work.

      Thank You.
      Best 73 de Wisnu YB0AZ
      SysOp for YD0ZUA Icom G2 D-Star Repeater and YD0ZUB ircDDB Repeater.
    • Jim Thisdale
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12, 2013
        If you have DPlus disabled, how are you connecting to REF reflectors ?

        -Jim- N1JMM, KB1YPL_B Colchester Digital Group
        Visit my Pi http://n1jmm.no-ip.org
        Helpful Information on Ham Radio & Linux.