RE: [DVRPTR_V1] Which FW with which driver ?

  • Fred PA4YBR
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2013
      The old (1.10e and 1.11a) firmware is stable enough for most users, and is
      "recommended" by all developers- except the German group of course. It
      works fine with Jonathan's software, with Scott's software and with my own.

      If you want to use ControlCenter (I fail to see the need, but hey, we're not
      all alike, eh?) you will have to either:

      - use that firmware, but switch back to a (fairly old) release of CC, or,
      - use the newer "X" firmware (XDVRPTR) from Kurt, and use the current CC

      because Kurt stopped supporting the "standard V1" (wot? there IS only one
      V1, no?) a while ago.

      Based on reports here and on the other groups, I'd stick with this firmware,
      grab an old release of CC and play with that for a while, and then switch to
      one of the other packages mentioned above.

      Hoppa,

      Fred