Good Source for Mini-DIN Cables and Power Pigtails

  • grinthock
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2013
      Hey guys good source for shielded Mini-DIN Cables, they also sell the power pigtails that fit perfect for these as well. Both DigiKey USA and Canada have them.

      Mini-DIN 6 pin with Pigtail
      Digikey Canada or USA with part number 839-1051-ND

      Power Plug
      DigiKey Canada or USA with Part Number CP-2185-ND

      Shipping is cheap/reasonable and the parts are quality.
    • Jim Thisdale
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 21, 2013
        So far I've had good luck with cables and stuff from Monoprice, lowest prices I know of. As usuall,
        its good to shop around.

        -Jim- N1JMM, KB1YPL_B
        http://n1jmm.no-ip.org