Re: [DVRPTR_V1] DVRPTR v1 and Raspberry

  • Tom Pauwels
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 21, 2013
      I stil run  1.10e  from Jan .. still is best combination for me.... since i don't need CC ( latest version only work with XDV firmware )

      With XDV Firmware i got problems .. although V2 shoud be's supported ( lower version  0.79 /0.89 )  later versions are giving errors in the log .. and sometimes it locks in stand-alone mode .

      73

      Tom
      ON4TOP

      2013/6/21 pe1bzf_william_the_netherlands <pe1bzf@...>

      Hi All,

      To get the DVRPTR v1 work with the Jonathan software running on a raspberry Pi, is there a firmware for the DVRPTR supported ?

      The reason for this topic is my DVRPTR v1 does not work in this combination. (where it worked before i upgrade the firmware)

      So, My raspberry works normally, the DVRPTR works great with DCC on a wondows PC (even with Jonathan software) but in combination with the raspberry, i do not get the DVRPTR work.

      So, does anybody know witch firmware is supported ?

      --
      73

      Tom
      ON4TOP

    • pe1bzf_william_the_netherlands
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 22, 2013
        hi tom,

        thanks for your answer.
        This means that i must look into the configuration more closly.
        The firmware i tried during this non-working fase is lower or equal to the 1.10e version.

        When i see you on-line on one of the reflectors, i call to get more in detail.

        73

        William