DVRPTR_V1 Quick start hardware guide

  • bruce.given
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29 5:37 AM
      Hello,
      you will have noticed via previous email that
      I have written a hardware quick start guide for the V1 board
      ( Please feel free to let me know if I have made any mistakes )

      It was correctly pointed out to me that this was long over due as we are now getting a number of new hams that are not familiar with the hardware.

      Thanks to them, and they know who they are for keeping me on my toes !

      It will ship with each new unit

      There is also one on the way for the New AMBE2020 hardware and it will ship with the AMBE2020 boards when they ship ! ( Very soon ! )

      P.S Thanks to Chris VA2OOK for the pictures and the cleaning up of the quick Start guide

      regards
      Bruce